Monday, April 21, 2008

A Fresh Start To An Old Idea

So with the recently I've been sitting down on my computer seat and intriguing myself with blogs of others and then genuine feelings started appearing out of nowhere once again. I felt inspired to start off again and write a blog but I really doubt it would be as interesting as others but I guess I really just wanted a spot to record down what's been happening to my life since there may be good memories or ideas at moments which weren't captured and hence go to waste.

I really have no plan on what I want to write on yet, I guess as easy as it comes I'll be "reviewing" on new anime episodes or games being released. Or maybe this can just be a little window for people to know what is going on with my life or what thoughts buzz through my brain.

So expect a post sooner or later :)

1 comment:

Feng said...

Goooooooo Vincent! You have my support!