Monday, March 21, 2011

Curious Thought - Social Politics

Few things that came across my mind as of recent (though have always really been appearing from time to time):

  • Social Politics (Especially in friendships)
  • Fickleness
  • Lack of commitment to words (i.e. dismissing things easily)
  • People using and abusing others via words (don't take me for an idiot)
Like I sometimes feel I am either too tolerant or do not take notice of the internal disputes and dislikes within friendship circles. When people reveal to me about these things I am really surprised.

Am I just too optimistic? =D If so I would rather stay the tolerant way I am. Sure we all make crude jokes, but saying them behind someone's back and fully meaning it is really really bad. We must be fair with our comments. How do people get ticked off so easily by all these things? lol, grow up you kids.

I really do believe in talking straight all the time and not needing to make up excuses to people. If only everyone could be honest and straight, that would make the world a much, much better place.

All these "behind the scenes" acts is so silly, trivial, immature and childish. Only say things if you mean them. Heck - if you're gonna snob someone, snob them completely and boldly. Some of you out there know you are committing these moral crimes out there and should just admit you are doing such things and do it full-heartedly.

For those of you out there who are true to yourself, massive THUMBS UP to you! Let's keep this world clean and free of lies and deceit!

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

amen to honesty!

it hurts so much but saves so much in the long run =]

i think there is a difference between tolerance (just holding a straight face and dealing with it) and love (informing people of the situation even if its bad)

keep blogging^^