Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grace Period

Ok so my friend Grace just had her birthday party, but this post is more so about a period of peaceful times that I am able to immerse myself in.

Feel so good because:
  • No pressure
  • No obligations
  • No committments
  • Can waste time like however I wish - BEST FEELING EVER
  • Reminiscing good times
  • Feeling VERY lucky and fortunate to be in my current position
  • EXCITED about next semester's units (yes i'm a huge nerd)
Few things on my mind however:
  • My patience is being tested (in putting up with people, god i'm anal)
  • Getting lazy with my greatest enemy - EXERCISE
  • Do I need to start hopping back into the game/scene soon? (still feeling bitter about it though, and honestly feels like a waste of time)
  • What do people REALLY think about me? (though I try to think the best of people, am I just a bother?)
  • Am I being more and more of a contradiction to what I claim myself to be?
  • Might rage quit job soon hahahaha!
  • How can I get the extra 20%? Not just stop at 80% (yep, words stolen from a friend) I WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY! but i'm friggin lazy lol

No comments: