Monday, March 26, 2012

Solitary stubborness!

Sometimes I wonder if I am just naive or I really have something magical about my idealistic enthusiasm. Am I just an "all-talk" "no action" type of guy who screams out self-righteous decrees to boost my own ego and self-confidence?

Why do I still stand by my choices and beliefs despite being disliked for going out of my way to be different? I don't know.

Anyway, as long as I am still alive as an idealistic idiot, I hope to remain that way. If I happen to be the last one remaining when the entire world has forsaken me, so be it - I will die and die alone, knowing that I have stood by own my virtues and reason.

This is the solitary path I am walking.

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

May I walk along side you, and wave every now and then? =]

How's the work/life balance going?
lewl. it seems so cliche'd. Does it exist in your place ya at?