Thursday, May 22, 2008

Month of Autumn...

So I just suddenly realized that it is Autumn!

Some may describe this season is a season of departure, as memories and feelings detach and get discarded to the ground like the leaves. I've come to feel like Autumn now, trees reaching the end of their beauty and slowly degrading away until they have no leaves left. These leaves might signify feelings for a certain individual. Forcing too hard to try to hold onto the leaf by attaching it back onto the tree with artificial methods will only stop a new leaf from growing out when summer comes around.

---------------------------------------

So that was what I felt around 2 weeks ago when this post started... was actually kinda feeling down back then because suddenly i thought maybe waiting isn't an option anymore... To be honest in the past I've had discussions with a few others about how it's better for girls to give guys a definite 'no' or at least be a little bit hostile... but now I think i'm starting to realize that maybe sometimes staying as friends is not so bad, it's just a matter of self control now and never letting it get to my head...

Many things have happened since then...

My dad has gone to Hong Kong and back, bought me a new violin bow and 6 tubes of badminton shuttles... but darn, due to some miscommunication apparently all of them are plastic X_X i guess they're still usable but it's just that i was kinda expecting for feathers.... sighhhhhh

Been jogging with wang and peter for like 2 times... quite good feeling afterwards but during the jog it's painful as -_- they prolly don't understand it since they're not as heavy and inactive...

neways besides that...

I've been trying to study the last few days, i've even called off a group study session that was supposed to happen this morning because the many distractions from new DS games -_-...

[Super Robot Taisen Mugen no Frontier OG Saga] has literally wasted me like 4 hours of my life trying to fix the stupid rom file!
The problem was that apparently the newly dumped DS game roms have been trying to counter piracy by altering the memory location of the save files inside a game... so basically (sorry i'll have to use some programming terms) they've altered the pointer address for the save file... and this information is stored inside the rom as [arm7.bin].

So the process to rectify this problem was to first unpack the .nds rom file with something like a DS Lazy or using arm7 patcher 1.0. Then you overwrite the existing arm7.bin with a custom programmed one so that it changes the pointer address back to what the R4/M3 cards recognize it as. Re-package the rom file and then trim (to save space!) and then lastly copy onto the mem stick and run =).

Oh oh and just regarding the last few weeks of uni... During one of the massive breaks i played taiko... and i got really tired too... i actually managed to pass another 8 songs on oni and full combo 3 other muzukashi songs =D

Also I realized that I can be a severe asshole a lot of time because I'm naturally swayed towards selfish views and aim for selfish outcomes ~_~... I hereby humbly apologize to anyone and everyone who has been a victim of this! I will strive to become less self-centered!

Now for revision... i guess i should look to my other blog that i have wrote in the past for some revisiting of my past reflection of theory! Here's the web URL: http://vsma1.blogspot.com/

OK enough blog posting i'm going to go drink another cup of paradise punch and then HC STUDY!

WISH EVERYONE A PRODUCTIVE AND INSIGHTFUL LEARNING/CRAMMING VACATION!!! AND GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS!!!!!!

ADD OIL!
GANBATTE!
GOGOGO!

2 comments:

Pierre said...

J'adore l'automne.

I do understand the feeling of pain from jogging, but the pain probably doesn't last longer than yours, especially since I've been conditioning my body to this activity for quite awhile now.

Wow i can't believe you actually pin point some file and modified it, to get the game working LOL. I guess you aren't doing BIS/Comm for nothing :P.

Anyway, Goodluck on your exams! I wish you the best aswell for friday haha and many more later.

P.S (proper P.S) I'm glad you enjoyed my asian sweet dessert blog haha, I miss the times in HK where we can just go to mango place and order mass mango sago LOL... so CHEAP and YUMMMMMM! I'm not 100% sure if I'm still going overseas but TRY SAVE UP as well, so all of us can go XD! I'll be going for a jog soon after i finish some accounting questions (acc is shitting me atm).

Baddy tomorrow?

Ritzy said...

ohla. its winter now ><

is late to comment.. *ish late to everthing*

gAH!!!

hahah. DS.. =P
good luck for exams!!
hmm.. i think i would be even MORE behind if i were to go joggin with you guys hahaa..